The following parallel sessions will be held in the afternoons:
- Applied Physics, Acoustics & Polymer Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, with special session:
"Star formation along the Cosmic history"
- Atomic Physics and Quantum Photonics
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- Careers for Physicists
- Condensed Matter Physics (incl. NESY)
- Geophysics, Atmosphere and Environmental Physics
- History of Physics
- Nuclear, Particle- & Astroparticlephysics
- Plasma Physics
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Thin Films
- Theoretical Physics
- Physik-Lehrerbildung im deutschsprachigen Raum
Dependent on the number and content of the contributed papers, each topical session will be split into special thematic subsessions.